Kidzmania is very pleased to confirm that we are now able to re-open as a Covid 19 secure play centre for children.
Please bear in mind that there are some restrictions which will alter the Kidzmania experience. Our priority, however, is the safety of children, parents and staff
We will now have the following regulations. Please check this page regularly as the regulations may change in line with government guidance
- We are limiting the numbers who come into Kidzmania to 25 at any one time. Priority will be given to those who book and pay over the telephone (0208 533 5556).
- Sessions will be limited to 1.5 hours.
- When booking, you will need to give your name, address, telephone number and email address, and the names of each child and accompanying adult.
- You must arrive on time. You will not be able to extend your time if you are late. We are not able to refund those who are late or who do not turn up.
- You can arrive without booking first, but will only be allowed to come in if there are enough spaces that have not pre-booked
- We will not be opening every day, unless there is a clear demand, so please check the website and the Facebook page for accurate times. Please do not assume that Google has our correct times.
- Because of the limit on numbers, we will only permit two adults (including children over 10) to enter. Adult entry remains free, but please remember we have been without income for 6 months. Buy a coffee/tea!
- On arrival, there may be a short queue. Please wait by the markings on the floor.
- If bringing your pram in, we will spray the pram with Selgiene.
- Everyone over 10 years old must wear a mask inside Kidzmania unless you are sitting at a table. When you stand up to anywhere in Kidzmania, you must wear a mask. We are required under government guidelines to have a zero tolerance policy. If you take your mask off when you should not, you will be asked to leave.
- If you do not have a mask, we do have a limited stock of masks available for purchase
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival.
During your play
- We would be grateful if adults would not go onto the playframe unless absolutely necessary. Children are less likely to carry the virus and by keeping adults away from the frame we minimise the risk to children. If you do go on to the play frame, you must sanitise your hands before doing do.
- Please wear your mask at all times unless you are sitting at a table.
- Please try and maintain a distance of 2 metres from others
- Please leave on your allotted time as quickly as possible.
New government guidelines now do not permit groups of more than 6 to meet, so we can only arrange parties for a total number of 6. We can reserve 5 tables of 2 people along one side of the building and take 5 separate orders for food. However each booked table must be under the name of an adult and full contact details given.